In my few last articles I’ve discussed a new 3D technology on gaming by Sony Vaio which is going to be launched in 2011 . In this article, I’ll share you some information about a 3D gaming laptop by Acer, which is Acer Aspire 5745DG. The Acer Aspire 5745DG is powered by an Intel Core i5 processor and the new NVIDA GeFore GT 420M GPU with NVIDIA 3D Vision.
You can really enjoy playing games on a 15.6-inch 1366 x 768 display with Nvidia GeForce 425M 3D GPU capable than gives you the ability to convert 2D to 3D images with a single click. The display also features Acer’s exclusive CineCrystal LED-backlit which is fully HD-compatible.
For detail information feature of the laptop, please check these Acer Aspire 5745DG 3D Laptop Specs:
- Intel Core i7, i5 and i3 processors
- Nvidia 3D vision technology
- Nvidia GeForce GT 425M GPU
- Up to 16GB of DDR3 memory
- 15.6-inch LED backlit display 120Hz HD LED display
- Blu-ray optical drive option
- Web camera with 1280¡Á1024 resolution
- 802.11n Wi-Fi, Gigabit LAN
- Bluetooth 3.0 and HDMI
- Multi-in-1 card reader
- Windows 7 OS
The Acer Aspire 5745DG is available in late October for $999. For a 3D laptop, this one is really affordable.
You might also want to read these: