Acer Aspire One 756 Review
Here comes a new series of Acer Aspire One with a better performance and lighter weight. Acer Aspire One 756 offers some choices of its processors, they are: Intel Celeron 877, Intel Pentium 967, or Intel Pentium 987 CPU. It does the same with the operating system, you can use Windows 7 Home Premium with 4GB of memory that can be upgraded up to 8GB or Windows 7 Starter paired with 2GB of memory. The HD display measures 11.6-inches and has a resolution of 1366 x 768 with 16:9 ratio and is also an LED-backlit TFT LCD.
Acer Aspire One 756 weighs 1.38 kg which is quiet light for its class and also supported by a good battery life with average of 4 hours. It is also as well equipped with Acer’s Crystal Eye HD webcam that can be used for both video conferencing and recording.
We haven’t got any information about the price and release date of Acer Aspire One 756 but it is probably not going to very long to arrive.
Acer Aspire One 756 Specifications
- Windows 7 Starter Pack or Windows 7 Home Premium Pack Operating System
- 11.6 inch Display screen with 1366 × 768 pixels display resolution
- Powered by Intel Celeron 877 or Pentium 967/987 processor. The Intel Celeron 877 with its two cores clocks in at 1.4 GHz while the Pentium 967 with two cores hits 1.3 GHz. Both of these processors are way faster than the Intel Atom processors.
- Up to 4GB of RAM (Expandable up to 8GB)
- 320 or 500 GB Hard disk drives
- Native Intel graphics solution
- 720p webcam
- 2-in-1 card reader
- Ethernet connection and optional Bluetooth 4.0
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- VGA and HDMI output ports
- Available in black, blue and red colours
- Weighs 3 pounds and has a 4-cell battery