We have informed you earlier about the Asus G75 Pre Order and now it’s time for another series of Asus ROG to be avalable for pre order. Asus G55VW is 15.6″, is full 1080p HD with a glossy or anti-glare coating.
The anti-glare screen also has a 95% NTSC color gamut, though this option adds an extra $125 to the overall price. As far as sound goes, this device comes with a built-in subwoofer and is TNX TruStudio certified. Also included is a 2MP webcam, three USB 2.0 and a single USB 3.0 port, as well as a Thunderbolt port, HDMI port and Bluetooth.
For the gaming performance Asus G55VW is equipped by quad-core i7-3610QM Ivy Bridge processor as well as the Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M 2GB GDDR5 video card. G55VW also comes with 12GB of DDR3 RAM (1333MHz), which is expandable up to 16GB.
Asus G55VW Release Date
It’s only up for pre-order at the moment. We will get you updated with the release date of the laptop.
Asus G55VW Price
The $1,475 price tag also includes a single 750GB 7,200rpm HDD and a DVD burner with Blu-ray as an option.
Asus G55VW specifications
- 15.6-inch glossy screen (optional anit-glare coating for an additional $125)
- Intel Core i7 3610QM (Ivy Bridge)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M GPU w/ 2GB GDDR5
- 12GB DDR3-1333MHz
- 750GB hard drive (7200 RPM)
- DVD burner
- 3 x USB 2.0; 1 x USB 3.0; Thunderbold; HDMI
- Bluetooth; 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 2MP webcam
- 8-cell battery
Other articles you might like
- LG G6 Preview and Specification | LG G6 is Rumored to Pack A lot of Amazing Features
- NEC LaVie X Review, Specifications, and Price – Super Thin Ultrabook
- Gigabyte S1185 Review and Specs – A Full HD Windows 8 Tablet
- New Upcoming LG Z360 Ultrabook Preview and specification
- New Google Chromebook, 12.5 Inches Touchscreen Laptop Rumor
Related Tags» asus g55vw-dh71 release date