Asus Lamborghini VX7 Review
Cooperation computer vendors Asus and Lamborghini sports car manufacturer continues. The result of the latest creations are both Asus Lamborghini VX7, notebooks powered by the spirit of Grand Touring supercar.
Owned by the power of VX7 obtained from QuadCore Intel Core i7 processor second-generation, and became the world’s first notebook computer that uses a discrete graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, 3GB memory and video support.
Users will also be able to feel the speed solid-state hybrid hard disk 10.000rpm, with a capacity of up to 1.25 TB, and to access super-fast performance.
Asus Lamborghini VX7 15.6-inch notebook that is designed to reflect the look of ultra-sporty and aggressive with a choice of orange, black and carbon fiber.
Many design this notebook is claimed to represent a style of design in the Automobili Lamborghini. Examples are cooling vents on the back on which is superior VX7 releases heat, just like the lights and exhaust in the rear of the car Automobili Lamborghini.
The same design philosophy applied elsewhere, as in the power button on the ignition key is like a car, the palm is covered with leather, aluminum construction and use, so that the notebook is still light but sturdy.
Asus Lamborghini VX7 available in three colors, a distinctive selection of Automobili Lamborghini, which is orange, black, and carbon fiber. Everything is licensed and has been formulated that looks interesting and iconic show from the Italian car manufacturer that is a legend to.
Asus Lamborghini VX7
- Intel’s Sandy Bridge platform
- Powered by a 2.0GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM quad-core processor
- GeForce GTX 460M graphics card with 3GB of GDDR5 dedicated memory
- Up to 16GB of memory, and up to two 750GB hard drives
- Leather-padded palm rest, and a highly-dust gathering surface
- 15.6-inch LED-backlit display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Packs a 1366 x 768 pixels 3D panel (optional)
- DVD burner / Blu-ray combo / Blu-ray writer
- 2 megapixel webcam
- Wi-Fi, and Ethernet LAN
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port, and a HDMI output