Have you ever had a problem to switch USB ports, because sometimes you need to charge your phone via a computer and it’s quite slow, or maybe you need to connect your phone to your computer when you want to transfer data? If you’re frustrated with having to change USB port to which you connect your phone (or any other device) for different purposes, the Lenovo ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter with USB Hub is a convenient solution.
This special AC adapter comes with 4 additional USB ports, with a port that is always included so long as the adapter – so you can charge your device directly from the outlet. All ports function as a regular USB port for you to plug in your mouse, printer, etc. – simply connect the adapter to your laptop’s USB port and power port, so you will not have to go through the hassle of switching USB ports until it was connected to “always on” port. Even when the laptop is turned off, you’ll be able to keep charging it, talk about genius. Lenovo 65W AC Adapter with USB Hub costs $ 74.99 and can be purchased from Lenovo online store.
You might also like to read these:
- Dell Latitude E5520 Review
- Motorola Atrix 4G Bundled with Laptop Dock
- Motorola Atrix 4G with Laptop Dock for only $250
- Macbook Pro is Updated with Quad Core Processor
- MSI Wind U270 Review
- Girl Talk – Computer Musician
- Targus, Laptop Colling Pad Chill Mats
- Sony VAIO YB Laptop Review
- SLAPPA 17″ Laptop Cases for MacBook Pro
- Lenovo 65W AC Adapter with Extra USB Ports