Gigabyte X11 Review
Do you know the phrase in the business when commenting on a laptop? They will say, “Size matters!” That is of concern to the producers and consumers of IT products currently besides its technology in it. Along with the demands of a high mobility at this time, not just the size, type and weight of the presentation are an important factor. Therefore, the Gigabyte presenting their product named Gigabyte X11 and is claimed to be the lightest 11.6-inch ultrabook today.
Anyone is familiar with Gigabyte as a vendor which specializes in the manufacture of advanced motherboards for desktop PCs. And for several years it has demonstrated its ability to produce high quality notebooks, such as this Gigabyte launches its Gigabyte X11.
Gigabyte X11 weight is 975 grams; it means 105 grams lighter than MacBook Air that has the same size. This light weight achieved through the use of carbon fiber material that wrapped X11body’s notebook. This Taiwan notebook company claims that the body of the X11 notebook is made with carbon fiber will be 6x stronger than aluminum built with materials commonly used by other notebooks. This is the second feature of Gigabyte X11 after a very slim form.
Besides the body in a lightweight carbon fiber, Gigabyte X11 is equipped with a variety of quality features that are ready to compete with its rivals. This lightest 11.6-inch ultrabook brings the 3rd generation Intel Core processor technology, Ivy Bridge, which is accompanied by Intel Rapid Start Technology, Smart Recovery system and Anti-Theft. This is the perfect combination at this time, anyone hoping to efficient laptop, using the latest and sophisticated processor, Ivy Bridge.
Gigabyte X11 Price
For Gigabyte X11, Gigabyte offers a choice of operating system Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional version which is also supported with a capacity of 128 GB SSD, USB port 3.0, and Bluetooth 4.0. This ultrabook will be launched into the market in July 2012 with a price range $ 999 – $ 1.299.
Gigabyte X11 Key Features
- Lightest 11.6” Notebook on Earth at Only 975g
- Ultra Thin Form Factor 3~16.5mm
- Full Made of Carbon Fiber
- Carbon Fiber Woven Diamond/ Black Cover
- Rugged and Sustainable with Carbon Fiber
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
- Aluminum Alloy Shaft
- Handcrafted Low-Key Luxury
- 3D Arc Design
- True Island-Style Keyboard
- Large Responsive Glass Fiber Multi-Touch Touchpad
- Sports Car Dual Air Vents
- High efficient 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Lightning Speed 128GB SSD*
- Quick Startups with Intel® Rapid Start Technology™
- Experience the 10X Faster USB 3.0 Interface
- Energy Efficient with Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
- 16:9 High definition LED backlit display
- Restore Your System Easily with Smart Recovery
- High Fidelity Speakers
- Made in Taiwan
Related Tags» gioni x1s