Macbook Pro is Updated with Quad Core Processor
Apple has updated its 15-inch MacBook Pro laptop replacement device old dual-core processor with a souped-up quad-core Intel i7 chips. i7 clocks in at 2GHz and has 6MB of L3 cache and a TDP of 45W.
Other specifications for the devices include a laptop 4GB RAM, 500GB of storage space, AMD Radeon HD 6490M with 256MB of GDDR5 graphics memory with automatic switching. Intel chip switches between HD 3000 graphics chip on Sandy Bridge.
At more than 1500 pounds, MacBook Pro is not cheap and 77.5Whr Lithium batteries actually comes up short on the predecessor, offers only 7 hours of battery life, compared with 8 offers dual-core models. However, the increased power of quad-core chip should do this.
15.4-inch screen comes with LED backlighting as standard and Apple to provide antiglare accessories. widescreen display has 1440 x 900 pixels, and the device is rounded up two USB ports, Firewire, SDXC card slot, Facetime HD camera, backlit keyboard, trackpad, Thunderbolt port and WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
MacBook Pro has also joined the 17-inch model with an additional USB port, and set back an additional £ 300th.
You might also like to read these:
- Dell Latitude E5520 Review
- Motorola Atrix 4G Bundled with Laptop Dock
- Motorola Atrix 4G with Laptop Dock for only $250
- Macbook Pro is Updated with Quad Core Processor
- MSI Wind U270 Review
- Girl Talk – Computer Musician
- Targus, Laptop Colling Pad Chill Mats
- Sony VAIO YB Laptop Review
- SLAPPA 17″ Laptop Cases for MacBook Pro
- Lenovo 65W AC Adapter with Extra USB Ports