Motorola Xoom 2 | New Motorola Xoom 2 Review and Specs
Motorola Xoom 2 Review
Motorola Xoom 2 is next generation of Motorola Xoom which has been launched by Motorola before. Xoom 2 runs Android 3.2 Honeycomb which is powered by 1.2GHz dual-core, 1GB RAM, 10.1in HD Gorilla Glass display with 800×1280 resolution, 16GB internal storage.
Motorola Xoom 2
Motorola Xoom 2 is 8.8mm thick and weighs 599g, which makes it nearly identical to the Ipad 2 at 8.8mm and 601g. However, the Motorola device still looks bulkier than Apple’s tablet and is not as light as the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 at 565g.
Motorola Xoom 2 has a 5 megapixel camera, the same like the previous version Motorola Xoom, but the lens has now moved squarely into the middle instead of being stuck on one side, which feels more natural. The picture quality is decent, if not particularly spectacular, and there is autofocus and LED flash support. Video recording has now improved to 1080p HD 720p, but the camera on the front for video calls has dropped in quality 2 megapixel to 1.3.
The 7,000mAh battery of Motorola Xoom 2 will give us the capability of using it up to 9 hours before we need a recharge.
Motorola Xoom 2 Specs
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex A9
- Graphics Core: PowerVR SGX540
- Memory: 1GB system RAM, 16GB internal flash
- Display: 1280×800, 10.1-inch TFT LCD screen, 149 ppi
- Camera: 5 megapixel rear camera with auto focus, 720p 30FPS HD video recording, and stills. Single LED flash. 1.3 megapixel front camera
- Inputs: Multi-touch touch-screen, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer, aGPS
- Cellular Connectivity: None
- Other Features: 3.5 mm headphone jack; Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); Bluetooth 3.0; Micro USB 2.0