Samsung Galaxy S3 Official Specifications after Release
After so many predictions about the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S3, finally we got the official specifications and pictures after the release of Samsung Galaxy S3 in London on Thursday, May 3. It is like many people has expected that one variant will feature an Exynos quad-core processor with 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with resolution of 1280 x 720.
There’s also an 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, flash, zero shutter lag and 1080p HD video capture along with a 1.9-megapixel front-facing shooter, 16/32GB of internal storage (expandable to 64GB via microSD), NFC support, a 2100mAh battery and the physical home button still appears although in a smaller form. It runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and there’s also a/b/g/n WiFi, WiFi HT40 and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
Dimensions are 136.6mm x 70.6mm x 8.6mm and it weighs in at 133 grams. The Galaxy S3 also features all the usual Google services such as Search, Maps, Gmail, Latitude, Play Store, YouTube and much more and additional features include Direct Call, Smart Alert, S Voice voice integration, Tap to top and Camera quick access.
Samsung Galaxy S3 comes in with two colors, Pebble blue or marble white.
- Screen: 4.8” Super Amoled HD display
- Storage: 16/32/64GB depending on model, plus expandable MicroSD card
- Cloud storage: 50GB Dropbox for two years
- Colour: Pebble blue or marble white
- Battery: 2,100mAh (wireless charging optional extra)
- Camera: 8MP rear; 1.9 MP front
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 px (306ppi)
- RAM: 1GB
- Dimensions: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.55 mm
- Weight: 133g
- Operating System: Android 4.0.4
- Processor: Exynos 4 Quad (1.4GHz)
Samsung Galaxy S3 Pictures Gallery
Samsung Galaxy S3 Marble White
Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue