A great multimedia laptop with 3D display capacity that offers an ultimate performance is Sony VAIO F Series. Powered by Intel Core i7 processor and dedicated NVIDIA GeForce graphics with 1GB of dedicated video memory is capable of handling image processing, gaming, video editing and HD movies.
Its 16-inch display is supported by NVIDIA GeForce GT330M graphics – combined with 1GB of GDDR3 VRAM with CUDA. It means the VAIO F Series delivers detail-packed graphics and smooth HD video playback with built-in 3D display that also includes 3D Active Shutter Glasses to let you enjoy 3D movies, photos, and video in Full 1080p HD picture quality.
Pricing for the VAIO F starts at $1,700.
Here are some additional specs:
- 16″ LED display (1920×1080)
- Intel Core i7-2630QM quad-core processor (2.0GHz up to 2.9GHz with Turbo Boost)
- 6GB (4GB +2GB) DDR3 RAM
- 640GB 7200RPSony VAIO F Series ReviewM SATA Hard Drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M discrete graphics (1GB dedicated)
- Blu-ray Disc drive
- Dimensions: 15.69″ x 10.69″ x 1.34-1.79″
For more detail specifications, please visit here.
You might also want to read these: