Sony Xperia ST21i
If we have heard before about rumor of Sony Xperia S which cost you for about $750, this one might be more budget friendly, and also possibly become a rival of Philips PI3800 , is a new Xperia called Sony Xperia ST21i.
Sony Xperia ST21i sports a 3.2-inch, 480×320 display, and is believed to be powered by a single-core Qualcomm 800MHz processor. The Tapioca will have 512MB RAM built in, and its three-megapixel camera, though capable of 640×480 video capture, will have no LED flash.
Sony Xperia ST21i Price ad Release Date
Sony has yet to release further details or confirmation of the device, though some expect that it will launch in the European market sometime in July for around €150 ($199).
Sony Xperia ST21i Specifications
- 3.2 inches TFT Capacitive touch screen display
- Low end Smartphone
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset single core processor and Aderno 200 GPU
- Resolution support of 320×480 pixels
- Accelerometer,proximity sensor
- Micro SD card slot expandable up to 32 GB
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi , Bluetooth ,Micro USB port
- 3.2 MP camera
- 3G support HSDPA/HSUPA