Lenovo ThinkPad W520 Review
Lenovo ThinkPad W520 is the 15.6-inch screen, running Intel Core i5 processor (you can customize it to the Core i7-2920XM), while the RAM can be set up to 32GB. You’ll also be able to go for a 500 GB hard drive or 160GB SSD storage unit. On top of all the above, it will use NVIDIA Quadro 1000m w / 2GB memory, or NVIDIA Quadro 2000m w / 2GB memory for the GPU.
The laptop would also includes 2x USB 3.0 / eSATA ports, WiFi / Bluetooth 2.1 support, DVD optical drive, integrated camera and NVIDIA Optimus switching technology for better battery life.The battery can last up to 8.9 to 10.7 hours, which mostly depends on what type of software you use, or if you select quad-core CPU type.
ThinkPad W520 wil be available on 29 March 2011 with an initial price of 1529 USD.
Lenovo ThinkPad W520 Specifications
- Powered with Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processor
- NVIDIA Quadro 1000M 2GB or Quadro 2000M 2GB graphics card
- Up to 32GB DDR3 RAM
- Up to 160GB of solid state drive
- 500GB hard disk drive
- 15.6 inches of HD anti glare LED display screen
- High screen resolution
- Intel QM67 chipset
- Runs on Window 7 Professional operating system
- Wi-Fi a/g/n connectivity
- Optional WiMAX, EVDO or HSPA connectivity
- 720p HD video support
- Gigabit LAN
- Two USB 3.0 ports, USB/eSATA combo port
- Dual digital microphone
- 6 cell battery