Toshiba Portege Z930 Review
Toshiba Portege Z930 is a thin and light laptop with a display measuring 13.3-inchwith a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. Protege z930 is powered by Intel 3rd Gen Core processors, with memory up top 12GB of DDR3 along with up to 512MB of SSD storage. Intel HD 4000 graphics, WiFi, optional 3G, three USB ports, HDMI and an SD card reader round out the key specs.
Toshiba Portege Z930 weighs only of 1.12kg adn a battery that can run for up to 8hrs on a single charge. It also comes with Intel’s VPro which tells us that the Z930 has the enterprise market in mind. It features an anti-glare display, rather than the more traditional super-glossy panels. The keyboard is backlit, and there’s a spill-resistant membrane underneath it so as to help prevent damage from spills.
Toshiba Portege Z930 price and release date
It will be available from Q3 2012 from £899.
Toshiba Portege Z930 Specs
- 33.8cm (13.3”) non-glare LED backlit display (1366 x 768)
- 3rd generation Intel Core processors for Ultrabook
- Up to 12GB DDR3 RAM
- Up to 512GB SSD
- Intel HD 4000 graphics
- Premium tiled keyboard with backlighting
- Large gesture control touchpad
- 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, SD card reader
- Bluetooth 4.0, optional Intel Wireless Display, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound 3D
- Up to 8 hours battery life
- Weight: 1.12kg
- Dimensions: 316 x 227 x 16 (rear) / 8mm (front)
- Magnesium alloy casing with internal honeycomb reinforcement