An Imaginary 3D gaming on your laptop is no longer a dream when Sony Announced its Sony Vaio 3D Laptop will be released in 2011. The prototype has a 16-inch 16:9 display, with a 3D-capable 240Hz LCD. The upcoming 3D laptop will have a one-touch 2D to 3D switch, a Blu-ray drive and offers the ability to upscale from 2D to 3D. The Prototype comes with a 3D button and active-shutter glasses to separate what the right and left eyes see.
Sony also announced at IFA that some existing Blu-ray players and PlayStation 3 will be retrofitted with new firmware making them 3D-capable. Among 3D game titles showed were Tumble, the Sly Trilogy, Mortal Kombat, Virtual Tennis 4, Killzone 3, Super Stardust HD, The Fight, Motor Storm Apocalypse, and MLB baseball.
- Toshiba Satellite L650 Laptop Review
- Acer Aspire One Happy Netbook Review
- ASUS U36 Ultraportable Laptop Review
- HP Envy 14 Beats Edition Series Review
- Dell Inspiron Duo Laptop review
- Upcoming Sony Vaio 3D Laptop
- Asus G73Jw Laptop Review
- Asus Eee PC 1215 review
- New Acer Aspire AS8943G Review
- Toshiba AC100 Review