Not so long ago, we had reported on the AT & T Motorola ATRIX 4G setting for pre-orders starting from 13 February Further expansion of its availability, Walmart Wireless announced the LG ATRIX 4G laptop and Dock bundle through its online retail services for those phones.
ATRIX 4G is powered by Tegra Nvidia’s dual-core processor that is able to support the entire laptop set-up. It runs on the Android OS 2.2, along with a new Webtop OS specifically developed by Sony Ericsson for improved performance. Sporting 4 “QHD capacitive glass screen, the handset can be used for functions such as making voice calls or sending SMS messages. On May also be attached to the back of the laptop passive port for better performance or intensive production tasks.
Once the phone is docked, the laptop comes with Motorola’s powers Webtop OS for allowing users to rake in the benefits offered by AT & T’s 4G network. In addition, incoming calls can be answered quietly through the included Dock laptop speaker or Bluetooth headphones, which are sold separately. handset still features an integrated fingerprint scanner and remote data wiping ability to provide additional security.
Motorola ATRIX 4G laptop and Dock package can be purchased in conjunction with AT & T plans via the website Walmart Wireless.
You might also like to read these:
- Dell Latitude E5520 Review
- Motorola Atrix 4G Bundled with Laptop Dock
- Motorola Atrix 4G with Laptop Dock for only $250
- Macbook Pro is Updated with Quad Core Processor
- MSI Wind U270 Review
- Girl Talk – Computer Musician
- Targus, Laptop Colling Pad Chill Mats
- Sony VAIO YB Laptop Review
- SLAPPA 17″ Laptop Cases for MacBook Pro
- Lenovo 65W AC Adapter with Extra USB Ports